Man Dies After Eating Cocaine Hidden In Brother’s Butt…

Deangelo Mitchell of North Charleston, South Carolina has been charged with manslaughter after his brother… 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell ate cocaine that was hidden in his brother’s  crack. Wayne died of a drug overdose less than an hour later.

In this tragic case of “Am I My Brothers Keeper” gone totally wrong,  Wayne ate the coke to keep his brother Deangelo  from being charged with drug possession.

Leave a comment

Filed under Crime, Entertainment, News, Video

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s